Welcome to YoAlfaaz, it's your personal online diary and a writer’s community to Share Your Feelings in words. Write, learn, socialise, get feedback, get exposure and improve reputation by being active on YoAlfaaz.  You can start by Registering here. For any query visist F.A.Q.
+3 votes
19 views
shared in Quotation by
"Water is the most challenging natural resource to get by as 97% of the earth water is in salt form and the rest 3% is fresher water or clear water and half of such is also going to exist in the Glacier and hence if we are going to misuse the opening possibilities in the form of fresh water in lakes, rivers and other sources then it can hurt our potentials and may also cause bigger crises in the coming years around.
here is a necessity to not only help clearify the facts into consent but not misuse the information for the sake of your own general interest and also raise voices in consent to the water use that can not only contribute for the right sideways but Tribals and other local smaller bodies must also be given right to express their enviornmental concerns and help take advices from all sections to contribute in protecting water that can come handy and can support in various ways around..."-

Related posts

Connect with us:
...